Armed with deadly toxins, allergens and poison
These are the black molds. Black mold come from water-damaged building materials. If you find some in your home, then it is best to get rid of it fast. Have a professional black mold removal expert to rack it up.
Black mold is a well-known problem in most homes, and it is most important to ensure the health and well- being of your family. They carry toxins that are deadly especially to your children. You should check your home thoroughly for mold if you are suspecting any symptoms. You can use your sense of smell, to identity the musky stench from water - damage. You could check behind your insulation panels, on ceilings, drywalls, and common areas of mold growth such as laundry rooms, attics, basement and garage.
Black mold exposure to your family is dangerous
There are several symptoms that you will probably experience from this type of mold. Allergies are the common symptoms of mold infection. People assume that they are caused by weather changes and other allergy-causing substances. So when you have symptoms of allergies while suspecting black mold poisoning, you should consult your family doctor.
Feeling lethargic all the time is one of the many symptoms too. This shows that fatigue is coming in. there are several cases, pneumonia and chronic coughing will set its way. The most critical stage of the symptoms is kidney failures and bleeding lungs which is fatal to children and to those with weaker immune systems. Other warning signs are seizures, dizziness, nasal congestion, and vomiting and even learning disabilities.
What can kill mold?
Three natural ingredients that are said to kill mold are tea tree oil, grapefruit seed extract and vinegar. Ways to prevent getting mold would be to dry all the damp, wet places such as your showers, sinks, and bath tubs. Also try not to over water your plants as that will also cause mold.
When you are drying these damp places don't forget the corners, this is where mold really likes to grow. This will prevent you from getting mold in the places you use most. We’re not saying it will stop it altogether but it will be a better chance that the mold won’t be bad and get you sick. Also you should allow air to circulate in every room that has the most moisture such as your bathroom; buy a ceiling fan or turn on a vent. This will protect you from mold in your bathroom. You should also clean your air ducts and other dust trappers to prevent mold from growing there.